Thursday, September 2, 2010

Retry

Some of you may remember that I posted a video of a mini-monster bowl sesh. It was a cute little video that had a Bob Dylan song as the sound track that added to the silliness of the bowl. I guess Sony had issues with that, I mean, it got nearly 300 views, clearly I was taking advantage of Sony and Bob Dylan. Not only did they have issues with the soundtrack, they also, for unknown reasons, had issue with the video... Youtube promptly removed the entire video. This pissed me off quite a bit. I understand the legality of the stupid song, but the video? Fuck you Sony, that was me and my boys having fun, you have no right to remove my video (well, maybe they do, Lance will have to look into that one). But whatever, here's the video again, with no soundtrack. Like I said, fuck Sony, fuck Bob Dylan, and fuck Celine Dion (she fucked me on another video regarding my mom - R.I.P.). It's no wonder that people constantly steal music - the recording industry is fucked and they get what they deserve.



Then again, you might get lucky

1 comment: