Saturday, November 15, 2008

first slice of pie...

The other night didn't go so well with Keith and Nick, so I took home the templates and wood and mumbled in frustration to to them both that I had to figure out the "process to make this happen". Well, I figured it out. It's not that bad at all, just a lot of cuts. in fact, for me and my process, it's a minimum of 6 cuts per rib. But generally it's more than that because there is a lot of trimming that needs to happen to get that sucker in just right. All in all, it took about 3 hours to do this one corner. But, I'm quite confident that that will speed up considerably when I really get the process down and I have an extra set of hands - or two.





I'll try to post a little video of how I cut the ribs. Until then enjoy some photos that I just grabbed off the cell phone...

Oviedo, FL


Bondville, VT


USB Flash Drive - Santa Cruz Screaming Hand


Burden Lake, NY


Stamford, CT

No comments:

Post a Comment